There are few drinks that better accompany summer than a glass of ice cold, thirst-quenching lemonade. A number of delicious store-bought lemonades are available to choose from, but if you’re thirsty for something a little different or you need an activity to enjoy during a lazy summer’s day, consider making this refreshing drink for yourself. All you’ll need is white sugar, water, lemon juice, and a pitcher!
Here’s how to make your own homemade lemonade to enjoy as a refreshing summer treat:
- Combine 1 ¾ cups sugar and 1 cup water in a small sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Stir the boiling mixture to dissolve the sugar. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature, and then cover and put the pain in the refrigerator to chill.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of lemon juice in to a pitcher. If you’re squeezing the lemons yourself, be careful to remove any seeds.
- Add the chilled syrup and an additional 7 cups of water to the pitcher. Stir well.
- Enjoy by itself or with your favorite snack!
Your One 51 Place apartment in Alachua, FL, will make the perfect place to prepare and enjoy your homemade lemonade. Whether you’re inside your apartment or down by our community pool, you will have the ideal drink to beat the summer heat. If you would like to learn more about becoming a resident of our community, call us today, or stop by our leasing office to take a guided tour of our property.