Staying organized can seem like a mundane task. Even though a tidy and well-organized apartment is something we all strive for, it is not always easy to make it a priority. But, organization doesn’t have to be boring and it doesn’t require buying a bunch of plastic bins and boxes to keep everything neat and tidy.
Consider some of the creative ways you can use the organizational products you already own but are collecting dust in your apartment in Alachua, Florida:
• A shoe organizer – Use it to organize pantry items, cleaning supplies, reusable water bottles, and more.
• Letter organizers – Use these to store flip-flops or flats at top of your closet.
• Shower curtain hooks – Use for hanging handbags or jeans in your closet.
• Mason jars – Use for storing a myriad of small objects – from personal care items (cotton balls, cotton swabs, makeup sponges) to office supplies (paper clips, thumb tacks, pens).
• Magnetic tape – Attach to the inside of your medicine cabinet door to store bobby pins, hair clips, tweezers, and more. Just be sure to use 3M™ Flexible Magnet Tape, which won’t damage surfaces when applied.
As you can see, there are many interesting ways to repurpose items in your apartment to use as creative storage. Even better, you can impress friends and family members with your innovative ideas for keeping your odds and ends contained.
At One 51 Place, our apartments feature professionally designed color schemes, walk-in closets, and airy patios. We also provide many fabulous amenities, such as a spacious clubhouse with a pool and kitchen, a surround-sound theater, and an air-conditioned, full-sized indoor basketball court. Contact us today to learn more or stop by our leasing office to take a tour of our community.