No matter where you are coming from, preparing to move to your One 51 Place apartment is an exciting – and sometimes stressful – time. There are many things that must happen before you move, so you may find yourself feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to be done. The best way to handle this is to make a list of the things you must do before your move, and to tackle the list one day and one thing at a time.
To help get you started, here’s a checklist of things you should remember to do before your move to One 51 Place:
- Before you begin packing up your old home, you may want to go through your belongings and donate any items you no longer need. This will not only mean there will be less to move, but will also help to keep your One 51 Place apartment free of clutter.
- Purchase a folder where you will keep all documents related to your move, including any estimates, receipts, or account information related to your move.
- Pack the items you use the least often first, saving the packing of your frequently used items for last.
- Call your new utility companies to schedule to have your services turned on before your move-in date. Contact our leasing office for assistance with their contact information.
- Fill out a change of address form at your post office, and notify any important parties, such as your bank, credit card company, and employer, of your upcoming move to ensure all records are updated.
- If you have the time, it may be helpful to explore the area around One 51 Place a little before you move. Knowing where the grocery store and other shops are can make the adjustment easier if you are moving from out of the Alachua area.
If you are not currently planning your move to a One 51 Place Alachua, FL, apartment, a friendly member of our staff will be glad to speak with you about the benefits of living in our community. From our apartments’ professionally designed color schemes and spacious floorplans to our community’s clubhouse, pool, and other amenities, One 51 Place has everything you’ll need to make yourself right at home. To learn more, contact us today.