Did you know that white distilled vinegar is one of the most popular natural cleaning ingredients around? That’s right – in addition to its uses with potato chips and salad dressing, vinegar can be used to help make your apartment squeaky clean. And, not only is vinegar an environmentally safer and healthier alternative to chemical-filled store-bought cleaners, it’s also very inexpensive. Here are some ways you can use vinegar to help clean your apartment:
- Glass cleaner – Combine equal parts vinegar and water and wipe the glass surface with a sponge or paper towel.
- No-wax floors – Add ½ cup of vinegar to every half-gallon of water.
- Dishes – Put 1 ½ cups of vinegar in the bottom of your dishwasher and run with your regular cycle and soap.
- Microwave – Heat up ¼ cup of vinegar and one cup of water in the microwave until the steam fogs up the window.
- Wine stains – Within 24 hours of the stain occurring, sponge vinegar into the stain until it disappears, and then wash as normal.
These are just a handful of the ways white distilled vinegar can help you keep your One 51 Place apartment in Alachua, FL, clean and sparkling. If you are not currently a resident of our community but would like to learn more about our spacious floorplans, professionally designed color schemes, and community amenities, contact the One 51 Place leasing office today. You can also drop by to take a personal tour of our property.