You take a pair of scissors, open the newspaper, and start clipping, right? Not so fast. There’s an art to coupon clipping and just a few extra steps could mean enormous savings for your wallet. Since you get a fantastic value with your One 51 Place apartment, you want to make sure you’re getting the same level of value each time you go to the grocery store, mall, or drug store.
Coupon clipping in your Alachua apartment can be fun and easy. Below are some tips to help you get started:
- Don’t clip carelessly – The best way to save money with coupon clipping is to make sure you only clip the coupons for products your normally buy. Finding a coupon for something you don’t need and buying it because it seems like a “good deal” isn’t helping you save money.
- Organize your coupons – Too often people clip coupons and store them in impractical places, lose the coupons, or forget to bring them to the store. Buy a purse-sized coupon organizer and keep it in the car. You can file the coupons by product category or by expiration date.
- Do a coupon swap – If you just can’t bear to throw away a great coupon for a product you never use, call up a few friends and meet in the park or a café for a fun coupon swap. This way, one friend’s trash could be your savings!
- Look online – These days, there are so many online coupon sites that it’s easy to find a printable discount on nearly any product. Most sites offer a “Coupon of the Day” deal that gets emailed to your inbox on a daily basis.
- Don’t forget to double – Check with the places where you shop the most often and ask if and when they host a double coupon day. Save up your “To Buy” list for those days and get double the savings.
Coupon clipping is only one great activity you can do in your Alachua apartment. Check out all the possibilities for your spacious, luxurious apartment by visiting the One 51 Place leasing office today.