At One 51 Place, we encourage all of our residents to be great neighbors and considerate of one another. It doesn’t take much to be a good, friendly, and thoughtful neighbor, but there are a handful of things each of our residents can make a concerted effort to do in order to be polite and considerate of each other.
Here are a few tips to help our Alachua apartment residents be great neighbors to one another:
- Speak, play music, and keep your television noise at a volume that is inaudible for neighbors
- Park your vehicle so that it is between the designated lines and not blocking other residents from entering or exiting any nearby parking spots
- Ensure that your guests always park in designated visitor spots
- Say hello to fellow residents when you see them out and about in the community
- Keep the area around the entrance of your Alachua apartment clean and free of trash
Practice these tips and you’re sure to be a great neighbor at One 51 Place. To learn more about our Alachua apartment community, please give us a call or stop by our leasing office today for a personal tour of the community.