If you or someone you know is asthmatic, allergic to dust, or sensitive to other allergens, you probably already know that living with allergies can can be a chore. Since we are concerned about the well being and comfort of all of our residents, at One 51 Place we have taken the time to put together a list of precautions you can take to help reduce the presence and effects of allergens this year.
Here are some of the steps you can take to avoid allergens in your Alachua apartment:
- Dust your apartment every week
- Wash your bed sheets weekly in hot water
- Avoid the use of room deodorizers
- Reduce humidity by turning on bathroom fans and keeping bathroom doors closed when the shower is in use, as low humidity can inhibit the growth of allergens
- Use an allergen-filtering vacuum when cleaning your floors
- Leave your windows closed
- Replace your air conditioning filters monthly
- Make sure there is good ventilation when using cleaning products
For more information about renting one of our apartments, contact One 51 Place today. We’ll be happy to give you a personal tour of our community and show you all of the wonderful standard features we offer.