Cleaning your apartment at One 51 Place can be a great use of your time, and will ultimately leave you with a fresher, better smelling, and healthier apartment. Cleaning up food messes, taking out the garbage, and dusting are undoubtedly important cleaning activities, but one thing people often overlook is vacuuming. Vacuuming your apartment in Alachua, FL is easy, and it helps to remove the dust, dirt, allergens, hair, and food crumbs that somehow seem to find their way into your apartment and get trapped in the carpet.
To vacuum your apartment in minutes, just follow these steps:
- First, make sure you have a good vacuum cleaner, as an older or low-quality model might leave you frustrated that debris is being left on the floor. If you don’t have a decent vacuum cleaner, you can purchase one fairly inexpensively at a number of different discount stores. Look for a “bag-less” model with washable filters – this will allow you to empty out and rinse the dirt-gathering parts of the vacuum cleaner after every use.
- Plug the cord into the wall outlet and flip the switch to turn the vacuum cleaner on.
- Make sure the setting on the vacuum is correct for the type of floor you’re cleaning, for example, deep carpet or hard floors.
- Run the vacuum cleaner over all of the open space in your apartment where dust and food crumbs accumulate.
- Run the vacuum along the edges of walls and baseboards. Use an attachment, if need be, to thoroughly clean corners and edges.
- Lift up or move couches, chairs, and other furniture pieces to get the dust particles trapped underneath.
- Finally, turn your vacuum cleaner off, pull the cord from the wall outlet, wrap the cord up, and store the device in a closet. Make sure to wash the filters and “dirt cup” with water after each use (if you have this type of vacuum cleaner).
Residents who live at One 51 Place enjoy having a stylish, spacious apartment to keep fresh and tidy. To find out more about One 51 Place, please fill out a form on our Contact Us page or call our leasing office today. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.