Florida sure has more than its fair share of hot and humid days. And on those sweltering days there’s nothing more refreshing than a glass of ice-cold water. While the water from the tap in your Alachua apartment is perfectly clean and delicious, some residents prefer to use a water filter. You, too, can use a water filter from the comfort of your apartment at One 51 Place.
Filtering your own water in your Alachua apartment is easy. Just follow these steps:
- First, you’ll need a water filter. These can be found at most grocery stores. Brita and PUR make popular water filters that can be bought fairly inexpensively.
- Insert the actual filter into the container and make sure it has a snug fit.
- Pour water from your kitchen tap into the filter and allow the filter to do all the work for you. It shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes for all the water to filter through.
- If you wish, store the container in your refrigerator to keep the water cold.
- Enjoy your mineral-free, healthy water whenever you please.
If you would like more information about our Alachua apartment community, our floor plans, and all of our amenities, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or give our leasing office a call today.