Tea is a delicious beverage that can be enjoyed at any time of day, but did you know that drinking tea is believed to have a number of health benefits? Experts have been conducting research on the health benefits of drinking tea for decades, and while they say each type of tea can benefit the body in different ways, it is widely agreed that tea is one of the better beverages you can consume.
Here are some of the most common health benefits attributed drinking tea:
- Tea is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the body from damage that is believed to cause a number of serious diseases such as cancer and atherosclerosis.
- Green tea in particular is believed to help reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke, especially when an individual drinks three or more cups of green tea per day.
- Tea is believed to help strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Herbal tea like chamomile and ginger can help soothe the digestive system and relieve nausea.
- Drinking tea also helps to keep the body hydrated. Unsweetened tea is a great no-calorie alternative to water, and it can be enjoyed hot or cold, and in a number of different flavors, so it is often easier to stay hydrated on tea rather than just water alone.
If you are looking for a new, healthy beverage to enjoy, experiment with different kinds of tea until you find one that makes your taste buds sing. And, if you’re switching over to test from a less healthy beverage like a sugar-packed coffee drink or soda, your health will thank you!
One 51 Place has apartments for rent in Alachua, FL
. Our apartments feature spacious floorplans, professionally designed color schemes, full-sized washer and dryer hookups, and other little touches to make our apartments feel like home, making them a great place to enjoy a cup of tea. Plus, our residents also have access to a number of community amenities, including a clubhouse, pool, surround-sound theater, and more. To learn more about the many benefits residents of our apartments enjoy, contact our leasing office today or stop by to take a personal tour.