Culinary hacks are tips to make your time in the kitchen easier and more efficient. These solutions can help you solve common kitchen issues in a creative way, so you’ll be able to prepare your food more effectively.
Here are five culinary hacks to try your hand at the next time you’re making something in your kitchen:
• Tongs can be used to juice a lemon or lime
• A potato masher can help you dice an avocado
• A cheese grater can be used to grate nutmeg
• To cut perfect cake slices, run a knife under hot water for a few seconds
• Plastic wrap folded around an unopened banana can slow down the ripening process
The good news is, making recipes, cooking your favorite foods, and utilizing culinary hacks is easier than ever before in our beautiful, spacious, and modern kitchens at One 51 Place. Our kitchens feature oversized maple and oak kitchen cabinets, updated appliances with bisque finishes, and spacious pantries.
If you are not yet a resident of our Alachua, Florida, apartments, contact us today or stop by our leasing office to take a tour. Along with beautiful apartments, we offer many community amenities, including a spacious clubhouse, swimming pool, surround-sound theater, and fitness center.