There are a variety of precautions you should take when enjoying the beautiful outdoors. These include using sunscreen, staying under shade during the hottest times of the day, and wearing a hat and sunglasses to protect your face from damaging UV rays. An especially important precaution, though, is maintaining adequate hydration throughout the day.
Here is a list of ways to stay well hydrated, especially when you’re outside in hot weather:
• Always carry a bottle of water – or better yet, a sports drink like Gatorade – with you wherever you go
• Infuse your water with delicious citrus fruits, like lemons and limes
• Choose water over soft drinks or other beverages when eating out
• Set a schedule, like drinking eight ounces of water every hour
• Always begin your day with a glass of water
Maintaining sufficient hydration is beneficial in many different ways. For example, it can increase energy, flush out toxins, and boost the immune system.
If you’re looking for apartments in Alachua, Florida, consider One 51 Place. Our apartments feature professionally designed color schemes in beige, taupe, or grey, which are reflected throughout the apartment, from the wall color to the carpeting. Residents also enjoy spacious walk-in closets, updated appliances, and nine-foot ceilings with crown molding. If you would like to learn more, please contact One 51 Place today, or stop by our leasing office to take a personal tour of our community.