Bubble baths are often a fun part of your nighttime routine when you’re a kid, but as we age, this fun bathing ritual is often replaced with regular old showers. However, many adults find themselves taking baths just as much – or more – now as they did when they were a kid. When life gets busy, a bath can be a great way to relax with some soothing music or a good book.
If you’re a regular bath taker or would like to give bath time a chance, here are a few household ingredients that can help to take your bath to the next level while also potentially benefitting your mind and body:
- Epsom salt – A good source of magnesium, Epsom salt is known for its ability to ease everyday aches and pains, so taking an Epson salt bath can be especially beneficial for those suffering from minor ailments.
- Coconut oil – Many people already know that coconut oil has numerous uses in the kitchen, but is can also be a useful addition to your bath thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, it will also leave your skin feeling soft.
- Lavender – Lavender helps the mind and body to relax, so adding dried lavender or lavender essential oil to your next bath may help you to unwind after a long day.
- Roses – Rose petals and rose water are naturally anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and can help to moisturize skin. And they smell great, too.
- Baking soda – As a natural exfoliator, baking soda can help to leave your skin softer and smoother and may also help to fight acne.
Select bathrooms in One 51 Place apartments in Alachua, FL
, feature Roman style tubs for an exceptionally luxurious bathing experience. But, that’s not the only reason to enjoy life at One 51 Place. Every one of our apartments boasts spacious floorplans, professionally-designed color schemes, large walk-in closets, and many more features that make our community a popular place to live. If you are not yet a resident of One 51 Place apartments but would like to learn more, call us today or come by our leasing office for a guided tour.