It’s no secret that the internet has made life easier in seemingly countless ways. Virtually any question you have can be answered with a quick Google search, you can easily find the menu and phone number for every restaurant in town, and you can have almost anything you need delivered right to your front door without ever leaving your apartment. And, speaking of deliveries, did you know that you can now have fresh groceries delivered, as well? Popular retailers like Publix, Walmart, and Amazon have made it possible to get the groceries you need in as little as one hour, which can be a lifesaver if your busy schedule makes getting to the grocery store a challenge during the week.
Whether you’re in need of one or two small things to tide you over or groceries for the next week, here’s how to order groceries online:
- Pick your retailer and ensure they offer grocery deliver in your area. Usually you can do this by entering your zip code on the retailer’s website.
- If necessary, create an account. Often, you will be required to do this before you can “shop.”
- Browse the retailer’s website for the groceries you need, adding each item to your virtual cart as you go.
- Once you have everything you need, proceed to checkout. Here you’ll need to verify that the items in your cart are correct, and enter your payment and delivery information if you have not done so already. Many retailers even let you choose a window for delivery to make sure you have what you need, when you need it.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your groceries to arrive at your doorstep.
Residents of One 51 Place apartments in Alachua, FL, find that grocery delivery services are helpful if they’re ever in a pinch. Ready to try it for yourself? Simply get online and get shopping!
If you are interested in renting an apartment in our community, contact us today for more information.