Everyone loves to save money. Whether that means spending less than they thought they would at a restaurant or being able to tuck extra cash away in their rainy day fund, it is always a joy to do so. Saving money doesn’t have to mean drastically changing your lifestyle, though. In fact, did you know that you can save money easily? It’s true, and here are five easy ways to do so at your One 51 Place apartment:
• Buy less bottled water – Instead, invest in a water filter and reusable water bottles. Not only will you be saving money by not buying bottled water, but you’ll also be helping the planet. Some bottled water is good to have around, however, in the event of an emergency.
• Make coffee at home – Instead of stopping into your nearest coffee shop every time you want a cup of joe, buy a coffeemaker and brew coffee at home. You can still go to your local coffeehouse for an occasional treat!
• Meal plan wisely – Before planning your meals for the week, take a look at your grocery store’s weekly ad (which can be found on their website) and plan your meals around what is on sale that week.
• Buy in bulk – Consider buying some things in bulk, such as trash bags, toilet paper, toothpaste, paper towels, shampoo, and soap.
• Use the 30-day rule – If you find something that you think you really want, but it interferes with your financial goals, wait 30 days before purchasing it. Once the 30 days are up, you might find that you don’t want the item any more (and you’ll be training yourself to not make impulse purchases).
By following the above tips, you’ll be able to save money and spend less, which are hallmarks of being a good manager of your money.
If you are looking for apartments in Alachua, Florida, then your search ends here with One 51 Place. Our apartments come in professionally designed color schemes (beige, taupe, or gray) and feature nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, modern appliances in bisque finishes, and airy patios with storage closets. Contact us today or stop by our leasing office to learn more and take a tour of our community.