Vinegar can be used in a myriad of ways in your home. From cleaning bathrooms to scouring pots and pans to getting rid of grease spots, vinegar can function as an all-purpose cleaner, an herbicide, a brightener, and much more . So, it’s an inexpensive multipurpose liquid that can be used in many ways around your apartment.
Here are six ways you can use vinegar at our apartments in Alachua, Florida:
• Clean a leather handbag by simply wiping it down with distilled white vinegar to restore its shine
• Liven up limp flowers by adding two tablespoons of white vinegar and one teaspoon of sugar to a quart of water, and adding it to the vase
• Relieve the pain and itchiness of a bug bite by simply soaking a cotton ball in white vinegar and dabbing it onto the bite
• Take a soothing bath by adding a half cup of vinegar to warm bath water; it’ll leave your skin feeling incredibly soft
• Clean your coffeepot by adding a cup of vinegar to it when it’s empty, and letting it run through a cycle
• Refresh your fridge by cleaning the shelves and walls using a sponge or cloth wet with a solution of vinegar diluted in an equal amount of water
Any of these solutions can be put into action right in your One 51 Place apartment. If you are not yet a resident of our community, but would like to learn more about becoming one, contact us today or stop by our leasing office to take a tour.