Whether you choose the one bedroom, one bedroom with den, two bedroom, or three bedroom floor plan option, every apartment at One 51 Place is luxurious and spacious. One way that you can feel right at home in these fabulous apartments is to bring your book collection with you when you move here. Transporting books can be quite a task, but organizing them as soon as you move in will keep them out of your way as you arrange the rest of your belongings.
There are a variety of options for organizing your book collection in our Alachua, Florida, apartments and you should choose the system that you think will work best for you. Consider arranging your books according to:
- Genre – Put fiction on one shelf and non-fiction on another, or arrange by novels, memoirs, biographies, etc.
- Author’s last name – Go the traditional route and arrange your books in alphabetical order according to the author’s last name.
- Read vs. unread – put all the books you’ve read on one shelf and all the books you haven’t read on another shelf so you can see the progress you’ve made, and know when it’s time to head to the local library or book store to get more books.
- Binding – Organize your books by putting all the paperbacks in one section and the hardbacks in another section.
- Scrabble – While this may not be an organizational system, per se, it’s often fun to play bookshelf scrabble by arranging books so that the first letters of each title spell out a word or a sentence. This can also be a fun activity for guests when they come over.
If you would like more tips about how to organize your apartment, simply browse our full list of community articles located on this website. There, you’ll find articles about apartment features, cleaning tips, local activities, and much more. You can also contact the friendly staff at our leasing office for any additional questions you may have about One 51 Place Apartment Homes.