Have you ever wanted to mix and match artists and songs together to create your own personal playlist of your favorites? If so, then burning a CD may be the perfect solution. To make a CD that you can use to listen to music on the go or even at a party, all you’ll need is a blank disc and computer equipped with both a CD burner and a program with copies of your favorite music saved onto it.
All you have to do to make your own CD is follow these simple steps:
- Open iTunes or another similar music program and create a playlist with your favorite songs on it. If you do not already have a music program, many of them, including iTunes, are available for free on the Internet.
- Select your favorite songs and put them on the playlist. Choose carefully, as most CDs cannot hold more than 70 minutes of music, which will typically amount to anywhere from 10-20 songs.
- Insert a blank CD into your disc tray.
- Once you have finished creating your playlist, click “Burn to Disc” or another similar option on whatever music program you are using to create your CD.
- Wait until the CD has finished burning, which will typically take ten minutes or less. When your music program prompts you, eject the CD from the drive.
All you have to do now is find a nearby CD player, be it in your car or your apartment, and listen to your brand new mix. If you choose to listen to your CD inside one of our Alachua, Florida apartments, take care to keep the volume at a reasonable level so that you don’t disturb your neighbors. For information about our wonderful apartment community and the many amenities we offer, contact the leasing office at One 51 Place today.