We love to spoil our residents at One 51 Place with the unique details that come standard in our Alachua apartments. For instance, look around our professionally color-coordinated units and you will see wood cabinetry, modern appliances, tile floors, upgraded fixtures, and walk-in closets.
Beautiful, quality tile floors are in the kitchen and bathroom areas of each of our Alachua, Florida apartments. To keep your tile floors looking pristine, consider the following tips:
- Sweep your tile floors regularly.
- Use floor mats to minimize the dirt being tracked onto your tile. Be sure to shake the mats out or wash them once a week.
- To keep your floors shining, mop weekly using a mild cleaner, or for best results, use a steam mop.
- Spot clean with a sponge whenever you notice a spill.
- Never use steel wool or anything abrasive that can scratch the tile or damage the grout.
Our color-coordinated tile floors is just one of the many luxuries that the residents in our community enjoy. If you are not a One 51 Place resident, we would love to show you around our community. Give our office team a call at your convenience or stop by for a tour of our beautiful apartments.