Every now and then, everyone gets a craving for some spaghetti and meatballs. In Alachua, there aren’t as many restaurants as you might find in a big city, so what are residents of One 51 Place to do when those cravings come? Well, the full-size kitchens in our spacious apartments make for the perfect place for residents to cook up some tasty meatballs of their own.
When making meatballs from home, try following these steps:
- Combine ground beef, pork, or turkey with parsley, eggs, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and a little splash of milk
- Mix all the ingredients for about a minute
- Form meatballs in whatever size you prefer
- Cover the meatballs in marinara sauce, and place them in a large pan
- Bake the meatballs in your oven at 375 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool
- Refrigerate them in a covered container until ready to eat
The next time you get a strong craving for Italian food, you won’t have to go anywhere at all as long as you have the aforementioned foods stored in your kitchen at One 51 Place. Just cook up some spaghetti and meatballs from the comfort of home and enjoy. To find out more about the apartments in Alachua, Florida we currently have available for rent, please give our leasing office a call or stop by today for a community tour.