The first pizza was a simple combination of mozzarella cheese, slices of tomato, and fresh basil leaves. While the classic pizza Margherita is still, arguably, one of the most delicious pizzas you can eat, pizza’s popularity around the globe has made it a dish that isn’t strictly Italian any more.
Making your own pizza is a quick and easy way to combine all your favorite ingredients into a mouthwatering meal. You can even buy ready-made pizza crust if you’re especially busy and need something to eat in a pinch. Below are a few ideas for creating innovative pizza creations:
- Prosciutto ham, goat cheese, pesto, and red onions
- Salsa, ground beef, lettuce, black olives, and taco cheese
- Arugula leaves, slices of pear, olive oil, sea salt, and pecorino cheese
- Barbeque sauce, grilled chicken, red onions, cilantro, and smoked Gouda cheese
- Spinach leaves, red pepper slices, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and kalamata olives
- Scrambled eggs, onion, bacon, and cheddar cheese
Whipping up a variety of delicious meals is easy in the One 51 Place apartments for rent in Alachua. The kitchens in our apartments come with glass-top stoves, spacious pantries, oak and maple cabinets, state-of-the-art appliances, and many other luxurious features. For more information about the apartments at One 51 Place or to inquire about community amenities and leasing specials, contact our office today.