Whether you’re in school, have a job, need to go to an appointment, or all of the above, chances are you have to rise in the morning shortly after the sun does. Oftentimes it is difficult to get out of bed when all you really want to do is hit the snooze button and keep dreaming. Still, many residents have no choice but to wake up in our apartments for rent in Alachua at an early hour.
In order to wake up on time and be fully rested, try:
- Setting multiple alarms in case you sleep through the first one
- Setting your alarm clock for an earlier time than you need to wake up
- Placing your alarm clock in a position to where you have to move in order to shut it off
- Going to bed at least eight hours before you need to wake up
- Avoiding caffeine in the evenings
Incorporating these tips into a daily routine will help ensure that residents get up when they need to, as well as making it easier to wake up. Benjamin Franklin once said, “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Follow Franklin’s advice and the tips listed above to wake up rested, on time, and ready for the day. For more information on One 51 Place Apartment Homes, fill out a form on our Contact Us Page, give us a call, or stop by our leasing office today for a tour.