Tucked away just a few miles east of our Alachua apartment community is one of Florida’s hidden wonders. Though this gem is just minutes away from civilization, it looks as though the land has remained untouched throughout time. This area is known as San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park, and it is the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon near One 51 Place. In this state park, visitors often enjoy horseback riding, bicycling, and walking nature trails to take in the surrounding beauty.
To get to San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park from our Alachua, Florida apartments, follow these directions:
- Take NW 150th Avenue north
- Turn right onto NW 151st Boulevard to head east
- Turn left onto NW 147th Drive to head north once again
- Turn right onto Martin Luther King Boulevard to head southeast
- After about two miles, turn right onto Progress Boulevard to head south
- The entrance to the park should be about half a mile down Progress Boulevard on the right side of the road
It shouldn’t take you longer than 10 minutes to get to the park by car, so you’ll be able to have hours of enjoyment once you get there. If our Alachua, Florida apartments sound like the next place you’d like to call home, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or just stop by our leasing office today for a tour of the community.