When you live at One 51 Place, you’ll have a large and spacious kitchen that has plenty of countertop room. And on these countertops, our residents can place a number of different electronic cooking devices. One that remains popular everywhere is the sandwich press because it is exceptionally easy to use and it always yields a tasty, hot sandwich in no time at all.
To effectively use a sandwich press in our Alachua, Florida apartments, follow these steps:
- Make a standard sandwich using two slices of bread and whatever ingredients you prefer such as lunch meat, cheese, and condiments
- Plug the sandwich press into an outlet and turn it on
- If you like, spread some butter on the outside of the top and bottom pieces of bread in your sandwich to add some flavor
- Place your sandwich in the press and close the lid so that both top and bottom are heated
- Lift the lid of the press every 20 seconds or so to check on the progress and make sure the bread does not burn
- When the sandwich has reached its ideal temperature and looks toasty, remove it from the press and place it on a plate
- Turn the sandwich press off and unplug it from the wall outlet
Now, our residents will always know how to make hot and tasty sandwiches in just a few short minutes. If you would like to receive more information about our Alachua, Florida apartments, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or stop by our leasing office today for a personal tour.