When you’re looking for a refreshing treat at One 51 Place, there’s no need to go out to a nearby store to purchase a cold beverage. Instead, try brewing sweet tea from the comfort of your own full kitchen. It’s easy, inexpensive, and will provide you with enough refreshment for multiple servings.
Follow these steps for brewing sweet tea from your kitchen in our Alachua, Florida apartments:
- Boil a half-gallon of water in a large pot on a stove.
- When the water has boiled, add three tea bags of your choice to the water and watch as the water turns brown in color.
- When the water has turned brown, pour in about 1-¼ cups of fine granulated sugar, and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off the heat on the stove and allow the tea to steep and cool for about 10 minutes while still on the stove.
- Pour the tea into a one-gallon container and place it in your refrigerator to finish cooling.
- When the tea has cooled completely, pour yourself a glass and taste your wonderful creation.
Now, you’ll always know how to quickly prepare one of the South’s favorite beverages in almost no time at all. If you would like to receive more information about our Alachua, Florida apartments, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or stop by our leasing office today for a personal tour.